- Talk in point form:
- Children asked what a gift is? (Normally they will talk about presents)
- Consider how God also gives us presents. They are different types of gifts.
- Consider the gifts listed in Ephesians.
- They then share how good they are at : Sport, school work, helping friends, keeping secrets, caring for people, using a computer etc.
- We are not all good at everything, only some things
- Yet when we work together as a team. we all help by sharing the things we are good at.
- No one person is better than another.
- Mention the body. An eye is no better than a nose or a foot or an arm etc. Explain what each task is and how they are essential to make the body work.
- Then compare that to the gifts previously spoken about.
- God has given us these special gifts so we can do the things we do, and also so we can share them with others.
- Eg: If you are good at computer games, you could teach someone how to play them better. Share your skill or gift.
- This is the way God intended it to be - sharing with each other.